Friday 23 September 2016

Our computer hates me. Day 2

So for the last two evenings, basically since my post yesterday, our laptop has been on the fritz. Also in the middle of the night my boyfriend woke up super sick and still is tonight. It was a hectic, crazy day today and the laptop has only just agreed to function again. It's safe to say that sooner rather than later, we're going to need a new one.

I have some important thoughts about today and my challenge but I'll be honest, I spent most of last night awake and I am going to bed...at half eight, and I just can't find it in me to function.

I am checking in, this (barely) counts as blogging but I wanted to share my over whelming lesson from today.

Getting up to watch and photograph the sunrise made my whole day better. My day started bad with neither of my good cameras cooperating but I couldn't even be mad. The world was so peaceful at that time of the morning that I couldn't but see the wonder in it.

That, I'm afraid, is it for today!

Keep looking for your next great adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment